Alpha keys

More
4 years 9 months ago #407 by Florin
Replied by Florin on topic Alpha keys
Hey. Thank you :)
Key sent over email.
Enjoy!

Florin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #408 by neil501
Replied by neil501 on topic Alpha keys
Hi florin,

This past january i got a new computer no more 32bit for me! So i wanted to know if i can get an alpha key now? Thank you!

Matrix

More
4 years 9 months ago #409 by Florin
Hey!

No worries, sent a new one.

Enjoy!

Florin

More
4 years 8 months ago #410 by neil501
Replied by neil501 on topic Alpha keys
Hi Florin,

Adding the alpha key crashes the game! I put the alpha key in and hit update and it loads and then after a few min I'm staring at my wallpaper screen as if i never played the game to start with any idea why? Also when i shoot an astroid i see a orange barrel that says metal +1 but no way to pick it up! I've tried running it over after like a minute it blows up so i can't pick anything up as well.Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

matrix501

More
4 years 8 months ago #411 by Florin
Hey, yeah, unfortunately that is the game protection when using an old key, older than three days since the moment when it was sent. The universe data cannot be recovered. What you can do is delete the [home]/Spacemen folder and use a new key to activate the game. I will send you a new ine, but you have to use it within three days. I also plan to make a release without the DRM protection but I don't know when...

Florin

More
4 years 8 months ago #412 by Florin
Also to collect the containers from asteroids and killed ships, you can use the tractor, by default the "T" key.

Florin